Serpenterra

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dragon rpg.

2 posters

Dark creatures (P. Eudora and Aizel)

. : S O F I E Y : .

Dark creatures (P. Eudora and Aizel) Empty Dark creatures (P. Eudora and Aizel)

Post by . : S O F I E Y : . Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:28 am

Eudora Falen

Eudora stood there at the shore of the forbidden isle, eyes looking up at the high volcano. It was surely beautiful, but all the while she could just feel the danger in the air. The warmth of the air, she could feel it churning in her blood. She bent down, feeling the soft sand. Warm. At her feet was the tide, feeling cool. This island, it was truly paradise, but within there would always be a frightening darkness ready to lurk when ready.

She stood there, running a hand through her hair quietly, looking up toward the sky for a moment. She chewed the inside of her lip, wondering why she had even dared to try to come somewhere like this. She knew that behind the beauty, that mountainous volcano held heat that even she could not control. Heat that would burn her to the core, and cause her own death.
    DELANEY
    DELANEY

Dark creatures (P. Eudora and Aizel) Empty Re: Dark creatures (P. Eudora and Aizel)

Post by DELANEY Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:46 am

Aizel walked along beach of the Forbidden Isle, almost blending in with all the black if it wasn't for the occasional midnight blue stripe on his large body. He basked in the sunlight, enjoying the warmth and reveling in it. He truly loved this island, it was secluded and dangerous, away from the bothersome humans. He stretched his large wings as he moved further down the beach, the sand and black rocks barely warranting his attention as he looked around.

As the sea breeze blew around him, unnaturally warm, a thing he was used to, he froze. His red eyes narrowed as a specific scent reached him. Human. On his territory. As he turned around a bend he spotted the human, tiny in comparison to his dragon form, a little short in human form. He stopped only a few feet away from her, a low warning growl rumbling in his chest. You know you are really stupid for coming to the Forbidden Isle human. Haven't you heard that it's dangerous? Or that dragons live here? He paused allowing this to sink in. Now how shall I punish the pretty little red head who dared to come on my clans territory? I could eat you, but then again that's taking it way to far. Hm... Why don't I drink your blood? A laugh suddenly rumbled through him. Why am I even asking? I don't need your permission. If possible he smiled, a smile that showed all his sharp teeth. You are awfully quiet. Thoughts? All this he passed through her mind, allowing her to speak to him. As he did so, some of the stripes peeled off of him, becoming purely black and the shadows moved towards her, ready to capture her and keep her still.

Dark creatures (P. Eudora and Aizel) Empty Re: Dark creatures (P. Eudora and Aizel)

Post by . : S O F I E Y : . Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:35 am

Eudora had been standing there, staring down at the water quietly. She bent down, letting her hand linger in the cool water, her other hand feeling the soft, warm sand. She blinked twice, staring at the reflection, and it was only then that natural instinct came over her. Something wasn't right. Something was wrong. Standing up slowly, she cursed at herself multiple times in though, not understanding why she had been idiotic enough to even dare to come somewhere like this. She knew the dangers, at least the natural ones, yet she had proceeded.

Immediately, she looked over toward the direction that she could sense was not well. After years of learning to have to protect yourself, she had quickly learned to be able to feel the natural currents in the air. To feel the differing warmths that there would be, and this warmth she felt... it was searing hot. Distracting, even. Staring at the fare edge of the beach, that was when she saw the beast. The dragon. Frightening, and much larger than her. He could kill her in just a flick of his tail, a simple move, and she would be dead. Nothing more than that.

Taking a few steps backward, almost falling into the sand, but thankfully not, she stared at him. "I-I didn't mean to intrude. Not many humans know of the dragon places, only the highest scholars do. I can leave, right now, I'll never come back," she began to quickly rumble, eyes wide, hands balled into tight fists.
    DELANEY
    DELANEY

Post by DELANEY Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:03 am

Aizel's smile disappeared immediately. His head cocked to the side as if he had heard something. His large head shook back and forth once. I don't think so. You aren't leaving. You're already here. He walked closer to her, his shadows stopping her from moving. His tail snaked out behind her and bring her closer, so she was only a few feet away. His red eyes pierced her as he thought a moment. I already told you I have to punish you. He chuckled, the smile returning, though it was smaller this time.

This was all truly amusing to him. She was so scared and frightened of him, like she should be. It truly made him want to laugh, it made his anger melt away some, though the initial anger was still there. He surveyed her quietly. So shall I take your blood now? Or should I wait? He brought his head closer to her, before pulling away, knowing she probably couldn't handle the heat from him. I'm leaning towards now. But first I want to know why you came here.

Post by . : S O F I E Y : . Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:12 am

Eudora gulped, immediately feeling his tail behind her and pushing her toward him. She couldn't run. She couldn't control fire to help protect her. Somehow, though, she knew she wasn't going to die. She wasn't going to be severely injured. She could feel that much in her gut, at least. She let out a breath, quietly, from between her lips. She quivered a bit, muscles tensing as the breeze blew, sending a chill down her spine. The scales that were against her, behind her, she could feel the heat rolling off of him. He must be able to control fire... she thought to herself quietly, immediately realizing it.

But I have warmth, she told herself in thought confidently. She narrowed her eyes then, her green irises seeming to have confidence. "Get away from me, I never gave you permission to touch me. I didn't do anything wrong. Serpenterra is a free world, dragons can go where they please as can humans." She knew these words would not help her in the situation, but she was one to speak quickly and without thinking.

Immediately, it seemed the heat in the air grew colder, the warmth leaving them, almost in reaction to her feelings and emotions right now. Her green eyes almost glowed, the breeze pushing her firey hair around behind her in some sort of dance. She pursed her lips into a hard line, a growl coming from her chest naturally.
    DELANEY
    DELANEY

Post by DELANEY Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:42 am

Aizel's eye almost flamed at her statement, the irises practically taking on a blood colored luster. No human had ever dared to speak to him in such a way. His Clan wouldn't even dare to, unless they had a death wish! He glared at her, another growl resounding in his chest, louder and more ferocious then the last. Surprise didn't register in his eyes as the temperature of the air cooled around him. Though it did shock him. Dragons like snakes, hated the cold, couldn't stand it, it made them lethargic and almost immobile. This odd occurrence happening only seemed to anger him more.

He lifted his head and let out a roar that shook the ground. His scales began to radiate more with his inner heat, a thing made possible because of the fire he commanded and controlled. He'd never go cold because of it. His wings spread out, almost blocking out the sky and the air around him warmed as the heat rolled off of him. His glared became more deadly as he got close to her again, not caring if the heat made her uncomfortable. I don't need your permission to touch you. And yes you did do something wrong lovely. You trespassed on my Clan's territory. It isn't called the Forbidden Isle for no reason. Yes the initial reason is the volcano, but the second reason is me and my clan.

Suddenly the looming terrifying dragon disappeared, shrinking to the size of a moderately tall man. As soon as the tail had gone, the one thing supporting her weight was gone as well, causing her to fall. The man, once dragon, caught her wrist and pulled her to him, so she was against his chest. "
    Humans are allowed to roam and go as they please, but humans know better then to cross dragons, their superior in all ways. You should remember that lovely, or it'll get you killed." Blue, grey stormy eyes met her own, the warm air around him, tousling his dark hair. "The more you say to upset me, the more I'll have to punish you for. So I would suggest stopping. Now." His eyes flashed that flaming blood color again, showing the dragon inside, before returning to their normal stormy color, making him appear as human as her, except for his strength.

Post by . : S O F I E Y : . Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:00 am

Eudora let out an immediate gasp, loud and being able to be heard by anyone around, and especially by the one that stood before her now. She felt herself about to fall to the ground, ready to catch herself, but there was a jerk at her risk and suddenly she was against the chest of a man. She blinked twice, staring at his eyes, suddenly realizing this was the dragon. There were legends of dragons being able to take human forms, but she hadn't expected it to be true at all. But here he stood, right before her, standing right there, totally human.

"Do you think that I meant to come here to disturb a dragon? I told you, it's not my fault that I haven't learned about dragons or know where the different clans reside," she said immediately, gulping audibly. She chewed the inside of her lip, wanting to get away from him, but she knew for a fact that she wouldn't have the ability to even try to do so. That would be insane and probably a death wish. If she wanted to get out of this alive, she would have to deal with it.

One thing she knew for sure was that she couldn't tell anyone about what happened, or what was going to happen. If someone found out, she would never hear the end of it. She had caused danger for herself, and by doing so she could have in turned caused danger for her people. They would never let her out. She already knew how dangerous it was for her to go anywhere, and if people knew... she would probably never see the light of day again.

She looked away, a shiver running down her spine. She thought of the possibility of trying to yank her wrist away, but the only thing that seemed to change was the atmosphere, becoming hot once again, the warmth sinking away from it, going to who knows where else. She may not have the best ability over fire, but her one trait was warmth. She knew from being able to sense it that this dragon thrived on warmth, so now the exact opposite happened around them.
    DELANEY
    DELANEY

Post by DELANEY Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:18 am

Aizel smirked at her. "I know for a fact that you didn't mean to do that, but that still doesn't mean you didn't. Honestly. Places are Forbidden for a reason. Which means you aren't suppose to come here." His eyes narrowed as the air cooled around them again and he growled, the growl sounding almost like the growl from his dragon form, if only not as loud. "Stop doing that." He ordered as he tried to keep the air warm and hot around him, like it was suppose to be. It was as if she was sucking the warmth right out of the air. And he hated it.

He looked her over scrutinizing her. Her control would suggest Fire Nation, a Nation he actually would probably get along with as they were like him in some ways and like Furies. She would be fine with heat, even fire yet she didn't even try to use it, only kept taking, or attempting to take it away from him. Interesting and curious.

He breathed in, the smell of the volcano the most prominent scent, but underlying that was the delicious, appetizing smell of her blood. He was hungry. He had almost forgotten that was why he was walking around. He was doing that because he had been debating where to hunt. His eyes almost became their natural red again, but he held his form. "Now why don't we get your punishment over with hm? Then we can talk more and i can figure out what I ultimately want to do with you."

Post by . : S O F I E Y : . Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:42 am

Eudora's eyes narrowed, her green eyes dark and haunting. Her hands balled into tight fists, her knuckles slowly becoming a shade of white. "So what, do you own me now because I came onto your territory that you have to decide my fate now? Disgusting," she growled between clenched teeth, staring up at him quietly. She did not like this dragon, and now she knew why her people would hunt them for sport sometimes. She smirked, thinking of that now. I would hunt you if I could, she thought to herself, chewing the inside of her lip as the thought crossed her mind.

When he had commanded her to stop making the air cooler, it was then that she even realized that she was doing it. She narrowed her eyes, the air suddenly becoming ice cold, then immediately becoming a high, scolding hot temperature, almost making the heat visible in the air. Her heart thumped in her chest, feeling the pressure of the heat difference immediately, before the temperature changed back to the normal state that it had been before she had gotten mad in the first place.

Once again she let out a breath, her muscles relaxing a bit. But he isn't going to kill me, she thought it quickly, reminding herself. That was her worst fear. Death itself. Humans in comparison to dragons lived short lives, lives that could never compare to them. Death, it scared her. But none could escape death, not even dragons. Not even the best of them. At some point, everyone must fall down. Everyone must loose.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:01 am